MP5 sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP5 sideskirts

I just Wanna know if anyone has ever taken off the MP5 sideskirts??(maybe give me a How to?? ) ....if anyone could enlighten me on this, it would be greatly appreaciated!!

TKS...Joey

i know this might be off topic for the 3rd gen protege's but im taking them off a protege 5 and putting them on my 2003 protege lx

Comment

As far as I know it's just some screws in the front and rear fenderwells and clips underneath that pop out.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

hey, did you happen to find a p5 with sideskirts to spare joey? or are you planning on taking an "after hours visit to jim gauthier"?

Comment

I've seen some guys do this on another board. I think it was just a few screws but I don't remember exactly, if I find the information I'll post it for you. Good luck either way.
          2002 Blackmica P5
          CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Actually Nguy i have an undisclosed source for some parts around the city...and plus im not a dishonest person like that....id rather pay for something than to get in trouble for stealing it...thas just my perpective on things

Joey

Comment

Working...
            X