Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Kit

Well I am almost done with the body kit. I am no longer going to use the R-34 front (gave it to my brother). I think I am going to go with a Black Widow front.

I allready have the back bumper molded on. I decided to mold the back, because of how much more difficult it would have been to try and get the bumper to sit flush. And still have to figure out a way to mount it on.

The sideskirts are on, and fit nicely.

I am going to go ahead and re-paint the whole car again.
    I will try to post pics of everything now, and defeniatly after I paint it. I am going to try and paint it by the middle of next month. There is going to be a car show here and i want to give the car a new look before i enter it.

I don't have my Digi with me but will try to post pics soon.

Cool i cant wait to see the pics

Comment

Hells ya dude, sounds like it will be killer! Can't wait.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

same here , post pics asap , im very curious
        93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

allright let me up-load them.....will be up in a few secs.

Comment

here they are...as you can see the back bumper needs a little bit more body work. this is the first time i have ever tried anything like this so...... The good thing though is that my pops (who has 20+ yrs. experiance in bodywork and painting) is going to be able to finish blending it in.

Now i'm looking for a front bumper, than i'm gonna do a little more body work on the doors (they're kinda wavy) and fix a couple of dents i have.

ps. the back is just painted black for now to:
            A) keep it protected
            B) I hated seeing the bondo on it
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Tweeaks; 01-14-2004, 02:09 AM.

Comment

looking good man.. cant wait to see the front end
              Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
              -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
              -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
              -B&M Short Throw Shifter
              -MX-3 GS front seats
              -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
              (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

nice pics man , cant wiat 4 front shot
                93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

nice pics man, what company are the side skirts?

Comment

hey, i think its cool that your custom fitting your own kit. i had a z24 cavalier, but i wrecked it before i could get all the work done. the thing is, is that i still have a "drift" kit still im my garage. so, im going to mold off of that, and make a drift kit for my pro. good luck, and i hope to see it!
                    i hate being broke!

Comment

I'm not sure on the side as to who makes 'em but they are the M3's.

about your Z-24 did they total it? I got a buddy up here that had one w/ airbags and hit a curb 'cus some jack ass pulled out in front of him so it ****ed the suspension. other than that its a good car, motor, and tranny. he only wants a grand for it. he's trying to get rid of the bags too $1600.

Comment

yeah, they totaled it out. it was 8500 dollars in damage. i rolled 4 times, once completely in the air, and 3 on the ground. stupid deer! the car was supposed to be on the cover of JC Whitney sport compact catalog the next month. sorry to hear bout your friend. im still selling parts. anywho, hopefully my drift kit will look as good as your work!!
                        i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
                        X