WTB: running BG car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: running BG car

I need a new daily driver for the g/f. Her Neon just bit the dust, so I need something pretty quick. Money's tight since I'm in the process of fixing my Pro, so we're looking for anything under $1000. Protege LX/DX, 323, mx3, or EGT. Let me know if anyone has anything.

BTW, we don't want to travel across the country to pick up a $1000 car. preferably somewhere in the midwest.

what about NY? I can meet you part way with it if you want to put up the gas money, and @ 35 mpg for my car its not too much. Has great mud and snows, could use a set of springs, I may have them on the way thursday, and axle seals installed, I have them, and if I get the springs I'll install them when I do the struts and springs in the front.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
      what about NY? I can meet you part way with it if you want to put up the gas money, and @ 35 mpg for my car its not too much. Has great mud and snows, could use a set of springs, I may have them on the way thursday, and axle seals installed, I have them, and if I get the springs I'll install them when I do the struts and springs in the front.
      You got PM.

Comment

Any other offers?

Comment

1993 323. BP, magnaflow exhaust, pro 93 25th anniversary interior, the car is pretty clean, almost no rust.
          My post is in french, but you can see the pictures. Im asking for more than 1000 bucks usd, but it could be enough if you really want it.
          Im from montreal but i'm going down to Detroit 1st week of march.
          http://www.clubprotegequebec.com/for...&highlight=323
          Let me know...
          Seb
          1st Gen Me

Comment

We actually just picked up a car last night. 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0l N/A. It a daily driver for the old lady, so it's perfect for her. Thanks for the offers though.

Comment

My pleasure !
              Hope it will be as reliable as a Mazda
              But Seriously, a really good motor wich have proven how Hard he is. Especially the T version !
              Seb
              1st Gen Me

Comment

Working...
              X