Brothers New Mx-3 1993 GS SE Lots of pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers New Mx-3 1993 GS SE Lots of pic's

So we seen an add on craigs list for a purple(Raspberry Metallic) 1993 Mx-3. At first i thought there was no way it was an SE but the Raspberry Metallic only came on the SE. They where only asking $500 for it with a slipping auto trans. So we go and look at it and this is what we found.

One of the cleanest 1993 mx-3's i have seen around here and it's an SE. my bro was happy to pay them $500,so now we are up to 4 mx-3's for $2000. The people had no idea what they had. The k8 is running good the trans just slips like crazy. The other wheel is in the trunk has a nail in the tire i have to take it to work and fix it. O well worked out goot for my brother. Now all thats left to do is the auto to manual swap and get this thing on the road.
    sigpic
    1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
    1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
    1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
    Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
    Daily driver

leather hes a lucky sob

Comment

Wow.... I have been looking everywhere for one...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Pimp. Your brother is lucky(like he doesn't know). Those are rare and that's in sweet shape. I say along with a manual swap KLZE that bitch
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yeah i never thought i would see one. Now my brother owns one. Right now the k8 is staying in it but down the road it will probubly go kl-ze. I want the interior for my car. but im not going to take it from him nor am i going to mess with a clean SE.
          sigpic
          1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
          Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
          Daily driver

Comment

wow! nice find. i sold a set of those leathers, with the SE door panels for 550 over on mx3.com a few years back. you could profit off that alone!
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

those seats are so god damn hott aghhhh!!!
              great find tho GREAT

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

dang man that thing looks nice... if you don't mind my GF and i may be coming through NE in March on our way to CO... maybe we can stop in and see your MX-3 collection
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

That would be fine by me if im in town im at college during the week. I go back on coop march 19th so i will be there after that or im there on the weekends.

Hopfully i will have the new engine in the SE it had a blown rear headgasket and hydrolocked while i was pulling it into the gurage to do the tranny swap.
                  Doing a full rebuild now getting close i get the engine back from the machine shop this friday then all i have to do is assemble it.

The car is all prepared for the new engine and the manual trans,got all the wireing,pedal assembily,and the shifter in it this weekend.
                  sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

where is your college at?
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Milford Nebraska. West of lincolin by 17miles.
                      sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Well got the Rebuilt engine in today! About to go start the break in tonight. It's Runs smooth and started on the first try. The manual transmision is in and working good! My bro is happy to finally see the car move under its own power again.
                        sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Working...
                        X