carpet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carpet help

i am in need of finding new carpet for my car does anyone know where i get the car all ready molded for the 1 gen pro
    Barry
    protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

1A Auto makes DIY carpet installation for your Mazda Protege simple! Free samples. Custom color & material options. 5000+ installation videos. Free shipping!
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

eh, well actually, you'd have to call them to place an order as their website SUCKS! do yourself a favor and check out these two links.. the first of which you can actually order online

and this one, you have to call to place the order, i've talked to the guy on the phone before, he's very nice, realize, he's not the manufacturer, just a vender like all of the others we list. just tell him what you need and he can have it ordered, it will take 7 to 10 business days to ship, then an additional week or so for delivery

good luck.. this is one of my projects to take on as well.. also, if your dealership can source them, OEM replacement floor mats run $63 dollars (or around that price), these are available in a few stock colors, and SHOULD have "mazda" on them. just a side note for you.
      peace

Comment

thank for ur help i think am going to get one form the first web site
        Barry
        protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

Working...
        X