Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GI] GB Recaro mx-3 seat covers (92-93 seats)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GI] GB Recaro mx-3 seat covers (92-93 seats)

As you know, people love the leather MX-3 seats. Well most of us can't even find a pair, and if you do they are worn out. So I will be offering a pair of MX-3 seat covers of any color and material. I'm working on mine, so I will have pics here soon. I'm doing a black vinyl/suede combo. I just want to see how many people is interested on this. It may not be anytime soon, but definitely before summer. I don't have any idea of the cost, but will let you know when I finish my seats. Any questions let me know
    All black vinyl
    24.14%
    Black vinyl and black suede insert
    75.86%

Your thoughts are welcomed

Comment

moved..

i think its a great idea but pricing will be hard with various materials
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Let me know - I may be interested in this also depending on price. This can end up being very custom and difficult to price.

Comment

There now you can vote for one or the other to trim this down to one style

Comment

id actually like a all fabric option more than vinyl to tell you the truth
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

all suede or Fail
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'd prefer all cloth as well, but if no cloth then all vinyl. I need some new covers for my mx3 seats anyway.

Comment

So we got an all suede and 2 all cloth. I will keep this in mind. I got to look what kind cloth would be the best. Well for now there will be these 2 options that are on the poll.

Comment

I want to see you votes! Please vote!

Comment

I voted vinyl

Comment

Cool thanks for voting. I voted vinyl & suede since I'm doing that

Comment

Fabric would be mint
                          -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

Ok I'm going to go to the fabric store and see what king of cloth they have. I will take samples and post up pics here

Comment

i have never sat on vinyl seats before. do they get hot like leather seats?
                              i would prefer all cloth or suede but all black.
                              323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Working...
                              X