new interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new interior

as i promised i started my interior its almost done this is whatrs done so far i jus need to pop the other 3 doors back on
    Attached Files

Looks good. I have a new found respect for anybody who can remove the dash from their car after I did mine. It is a very time consuming process.

Comment

yea it is i mean i dont think imma ever do this again lol very difficult im jus gonna help my firned wit his and no more for a while

Comment

I had a friend help me do mine after he did his interior for his Grand Am. He will not help anybody else now, it is just too much work. It took us 4 hours to remove the dash alone.

Comment

heres another pic
          Attached Files

Comment

still need to put in the vents and other doors i will take another pic when it all done

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot, welcome to the wonderful world of windshield glare. Bring your sunglasses.

Comment

o well i get enuff of dat wit my chrome wipers

Comment

nice job... was it painted prof. or did you do it yourself? BTW I've been lookin at dash explosions for our cars and they are all real small but I only counted like 6 screws....there has to be more than that holding it on right? and if so where are they?

Comment

Not bad. I think you should find some black carpet now. Seems like that would make it flow better.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

na i did it myself took alot of time cant rush things like that ya kno it cost me bout 100 bucks or so on paint plus lkike 15 on sandpaper i believed i used like...
                      8 white primers
                      2 gray primers
                      8 white paints
                      4 reds
                      4 blacks
                      5 clear coats
                      2packages of 400 sandpaper
                      pack of 320 sandpaper

Comment

i got sum help doin this but there is more than 6 screw like theres 4 in the midle that we aint c and **** good luck i get help me and this ked both did our interiors...

Comment

it looks good man. can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

i cant wait til its all done either

Comment

Oh My ****!
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X