Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adaptronic E.C.U. at a great group buy price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adaptronic E.C.U. at a great group buy price!

I've recently recieved new price lists for these units and the price REALLY dropped from what they were.

Adaptronic e420c standalone $680 (USD) .5m free loom.

For the 2m loom add $20

At 5 orders all prices drop $40 (USD)

At 10 orders all prices drop $30 (USD)

www.boundaryengineering.com for specs

Wiring Diagram:

We are currently working on this same group buy with the Miata guys. We have 3 over there for sure, so if we get just 2 more over here the first price break would be in effect.
    Last edited by TravisR; 01-31-2009, 03:01 PM.

You are also building CF ITBs for the BP? I want specs on this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
      You are also building CF ITBs for the BP? I want specs on this as well.
      Its too much in the pipe dream stages right now. I've done months and months of computational fluid dynamics, and years of research on intake manifolds to hone in on this design. I believe its a solid unit, but we are really busy wrapping up a few other projects and haven't even made a prototype yet. I do know the way I have it drawn, if you want to run a turbo we can flip the opening of the manifold for you front wheel drive guys. It can also be converted to single throttle easily enough.

I expect alot of questions about the standalones. So if you guys have any just letme know.

Comment

wrong section this needs to be in Groupbuys*moved*
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Travis, I'm slightly confused- does the Adaptronic have sequential injection or not? The MT thread made it sort of unclear...
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
            Travis, I'm slightly confused- does the Adaptronic have sequential injection or not? The MT thread made it sort of unclear...
            Yea, its sequential injection wasted spark ignition. Its really close to the same power as the hydra. There are just a few features it falls short on.

Comment

Can you change the ECU through software so that it works with different ignition setups or does it only do a 4-2 wheel cas with wasted spark?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                Can you change the ECU through software so that it works with different ignition setups or does it only do a 4-2 wheel cas with wasted spark?

It is actually really really configurable! It has capability of 3 reluctors, and there are many many settings for each. I could not imagine a situation where the triggering system could not be accounted for.

Comment

Working...
                X