Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ran a Mustang GT on the highway this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran a Mustang GT on the highway this morning.

My car is un muffled until this evening, so it is loud as hell. earpiercing load even. I had just got on to the turnpike on my way to work and was cruising about 80 when a silver mustang GT came flying up on me. shouting something about ****ty ass rice boy in a loud car. well ****, it's not my fault that the muffler hadn't come in yet. he slowed to about70, I backed off as well, he revved and I dropped it down into 3rd sending the exhaust noise from ear piercing to ear drum shattering. he gave the 3 honk and it was on. we both hit the gas and much to my supprise, he did not pull on me. we stayed dead even through the remainder of third. 92 mph, shift to 4th and we stay even until about 110 when I SLOWLY started to gain on him. hit 120, shift 5th gear, I start pulling a little harder to about 130 when I shutdown because we had traffic coming up about 1/4 mile ahead. I pulled about 4 wheel lenghts total. I was honestly expecting to lose, but hey. he came back even. said "sorry about that **** I said man" gave me a thumbs up and then took the next exit. I was like "Wow, I just beat a mustang, stock it was, but still I 8 a v8"
Working...
X