MS1 V3 Accel Enrichment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS1 V3 Accel Enrichment

Those of you that have good throttle tip-in response I would love to see your Accel Enrichment settings. My car works great everywhere except at very low TPS values. There is a pretty significant stumble that only occurs when TPS voltage is below 1v and RPM is in the lower half of the range. In the upper RPMs it doesn't seem to be an issue and it can be overcome with a little more throttle input. The injectors were recently cleaned and the sparkplugs/wires are brand new. I've played around with the lower TPS adjustments in the Accel Enrich menu, but none of the changes in any direction seem to make a noticable difference. i'm really just looking to see what other people are using for their values to see if I'm in the ballpark. That would let me know if I'm OK on the Accel values and possibly looking at a problem somewhere else. I'm planning to head back to the dyno to tune my adjustable cam gears soon and I'll hopefully have some logs to look at then. My laptop battery is dead at the moment so I can't datalog any driving.
Working...
X