Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Stationed in Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stationed in Florida!

Hey guys, whats up. Well good news, i just recently got stationed in Key west fla. I moved from DC Area (annapolis Md) to here yesterday. Right now im in orlando with relatives. Ill be up here frequently atleast everyother weekend or 2x a month when im not out to sea. If none of you know me. im Justin i have a 94 protege. Just started to redo everything, had exhaust intake and a system didnt like what i had, went back to stock, now im modding again, im in the coast guard. Id like to meet some of you in the florida area, and attend the meets if at all possible.

my aim sn is psxboy99. Msg me or email me. Hopefully ill see some of ya.
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

Originally posted by maz94protege
    Hey guys, whats up. Well good news, i just recently got stationed in Key west fla. I moved from DC Area (annapolis Md) to here yesterday. Right now im in orlando with relatives. Ill be up here frequently atleast everyother weekend or 2x a month when im not out to sea. If none of you know me. im Justin i have a 94 protege. Just started to redo everything, had exhaust intake and a system didnt like what i had, went back to stock, now im modding again, im in the coast guard. Id like to meet some of you in the florida area, and attend the meets if at all possible.

my aim sn is psxboy99. Msg me or email me. Hopefully ill see some of ya.
    Welcome to Florida!
    Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
      Welcome to Florida!

I wish i lived in florida

Comment

oh god...of all people.

fantastic...damnit...
        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
        -93 MR2, 129 ES
        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

problem Jes?
          Sagaris

Comment

welcome to Florida, i just got down here too. You need to come to the meet on saturday. Just check within the florida section for details.
            2000 DX, Blue
            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
              problem Jes?
              I've met Justin... he made me talk to his "at the time" girlfriend who insisted upon yelling into the phone about nothing of importance. I kept telling her that I couldn't hear her, and she should yell louder, until I just hung up on her. Justin's odd... to say the least.

good luck for all of you
              -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

welcome to florida man, and leave it to jesse for the warm w elcome

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                  welcome to florida man, and leave it to jesse for the warm w elcome

well, I've been talking to him for over 3 years. How long have you known him?
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

I don't know him. just ragging on you a bit in bad\dry humor is all.

Comment

Welcome to Floridad bro.
                      Eric Johnson
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club of South Florida
                      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                      Former President/Webmaster
                      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                      Current project: None...

Comment

jese that was over a year ago. that hoe is gone! SO quit ya bitchin, U know you wanted her! LMAO...kiddin, maybe ill catcha at the feb 7th meet, i got a few of my guys down here that are gunna bring their cars up. Cya all there!
                        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                        Beige 1994 Protege DX
                        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                        X