anyone close from me to help tune ms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone close from me to help tune ms?

hey huys im new here and i just bought 93_4Banger' s megasquirt and i know nothing about ms... i have a 1994 mx3 klze turbo and i was wondering if any of you guys live close to me... im from hawkesbury ontario which is about 1 hour from ottawa and 1 hour from montreal...

so if any of you guys could help me to install and help tune my ms, i would be more then happy to pay you... since i know nothing about ms...

thx
    john

comon guys? nobody lives close to me?

Comment

Once it's setup, I can work with you on tuning it through datalogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
        Once it's setup, I can work with you on tuning it through datalogs.

ok cool would you have any plug and play harness? or do you know any one that does some... because im not too sure how to wire that up... and i guess a pnp would be much easier...?

thx

Comment

You're talking to the right person. Take a look at this: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40654

Comment

You're talking to the right person. Take a look at this: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40654
            i already have my ms i just need the pnp harness for a 1994 mx3 V6...

Comment

Is the MS setup for your car?

Comment

Is the MS setup for your car?
                i dont know i bought it off 93_4Banger... and he told me it was never installed... soi dont know.,,, :S

Comment

since 93_4Banger sounds like he had a 4 cyl engine, it's probably not setup to run the v6 without at least some modifications.

Do you have the wiring schematics for the v6?

Comment

since 93_4Banger sounds like he had a 4 cyl engine, it's probably not setup to run the v6 without at least some modifications.

Do you have the wiring schematics for the v6?

no i dont...

Comment

good luck with your issue john but lex knows his stuff and im sure he can help ya...

i feel ya on the not havin anyone around to tune ur MS im in the same boat..

Comment

wish i was closer i would love to help get it running and spend some time with the unit

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric95 View Post
                          good luck with your issue john but lex knows his stuff and im sure he can help ya...

i feel ya on the not havin anyone around to tune ur MS im in the same boat..
                          thx... yeah it sucks to not have anyone close... and i know NOTHING about ms i just know i need it for my ze turbo :S

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                            wish i was closer i would love to help get it running and spend some time with the unit
                            i wish you were closer too... lol thx, at least if i had someone that wants to learn with me lol there no one around here thats interested...

Comment

i plan on getting one this year for myself as well as one for a kl-de that i might boost for a friend

Comment

Working...
                              X