want to buy a 323 gtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to buy a 323 gtx

I im looking for a mazda 323 gtx 1988 and want to now what is the ting i have to look to not get ****
    thanks

1st would be posting in the right section. Moved to wtb section.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

good point

Comment

Hi, have you look on kijiji montreal? Because theres one for sale....its also in clubprotegequebec.com. The guy want 1100$ for it. I've seen it in person and its a clean car. give some news!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
        Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
        Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

yes it's exactly that car that I want to buy do you think that a shud go for it or the mécanique is in bad shape

Comment

When i saw the car the mechanic was pretty bad...there was no ecu....the turbo was not on the car...but the guy who bought it repair most of the problem...the best thing for you is to call the guy and go see it.

Comment

yes that what a will do tomorow
              thanks

Comment

where are you from in laval? And are you on clubprotegequebec.com?

Comment

je reste a st-dorotée et oui je suis dans le clubprotegequebec mais jaime mieu le clubprotege,chu aller voir l'auto aujourd'hui est pas si pire mais a la besoin de pas mal d'amour dison

Comment

GAH!!! canucks are taking over!!!!!!
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

no it's just faster for me to right in french

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                        GAH!!! canucks are taking over!!!!!!

yes ... yes we are ...

Comment

Taking over... muahahah LOL, and BTW, you guys are talking about my GTX that I don't have room for and trying to sell. I'm thinking of keeping it now; sick of lawballers and looking at that beast in front of the house gives me some crazy ideas, I just need to find some time for it, hopefully in summer.
                          Last edited by 323driver; 02-16-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X