Rim Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rim Ideas

Im interested in setting the car up on something a bit contemporary, not very flashy, but sporty . I hate chrome wheels, Like brushed aluminum, but they can be a bitch to take care of. I was first thinking of using my stock wheels, cleaning them up and powder coating them like a gold. I dont know if its more bronz or what, But its the same color that subaru uses on their cars. My car is black, and I was thinking Gold factory rims would be a step up. Any ideas? Other wheels are being considered, so shoot some suggestions, im open to ideas.
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

or you can just buy my wheels. check out my link let me know if you want them. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40828
    like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble, but I need 4X114, not 4X100. Dont look bad though.
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

I use RX-7 GS-SLE wheels on my BF. They might be a little flashier than what you are looking for.

Comment

id go with something almost black, so brake dust doesnt show up
          Next!
          sigpic

Comment

I have some 17inch rims that are black with a polished lip. They look almost like the sub zeros

Comment

Im not worried about dust of any kind. Ive focused Alot of my money and time in the performance side of things, but now I want to make it look decent.
              Thats why i was thinking the black on gold would look very sexy on this car. Ile be dropping the car on H&R springs next month. So, it should look nice.
              Mazda
              1988 Black 323 GT
              DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                Hate to burst your bubble, but I need 4X114, not 4X100. Dont look bad though.
                look again buddy its a unversal 4 lugs which means any car with 4x100 or 4x114.3 will fit

Comment

Ahh, your right. My mistake. More I look, the more I like. Any curb rash? Painted or powder coated?
                  Mazda
                  1988 Black 323 GT
                  DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

Comment

Originally posted by 5l1mm View Post
                    id go with something almost black, so brake dust doesnt show up
                    Oh it shows up alright lol. Makes your rims look dull as ****.

I like the rx7 wheel suggestion.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

the wheels are good i sprayed one of them black the others are grey kinda like my car

Comment

Working...
                      X