Reich Racing Contact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reich Racing Contact.

Does anyone know whats going on with Reich Racing?
    I have sent a couple e-mails over the last couple weeks, and have received
    no response back.
    This is the e-mail address that they posted. project323@reichracing.on.ca
    Thanks

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.
    Can someone put my question in "General Disscusion BF" ???

Thanks,
    I won't happen again...Don't hurt me....I have fragile bones ;-)

Comment

done! let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks and have a nice day!
      ClubProtege

Comment

No one, to my knowledge, has heard anything from Reich for almost two years. Right around the time they took over $200.00 from ten or more people interested in their high-flow intake kit and then never delivered, they just kind of disappeared. Let us know if you ever hear anything from them.

Comment

try calling them +1-519-576-2204

or e-mail dan@reichracing.on.ca

but from the sound of it you dont wanna buy from them

last domain update they did was in nov of 08 so he is still editing his site
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Good luck emailing them. I have about 20 unanswered emails to them trying to find out where my high flow air filter kit is. Next month will be two years since I sent them the money for this kit. Brian and Dan used to be very trustworthy and big supporters of the BF. I had very good luck with them in the past but now, as far as I'm concerned, they're no better than outright thieves.

Comment

This is sad news, as it did seem like they had a good gig going. I know the feeling of getting ripped off, and it sucks. If they are thieves than they should be prosecuted.

I guess I will have to look else where for a factory service manual for the GTX

Comment

They are not theives. They both did ery well for the BF, the last thing they would want to do is make a bad name for themselfs. The sad news falls under problems with the company, as well as a builder for some of theproducts they carry. Not that his -problems should become anyone elses, last I heard he was going through some serious family or health issues, cant remember which. Im sorry your out what you are, but I wouldn't jump to the theif conclusion yet.
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                  They are not theives.
                  Have you been out $200 for the past couple years with no word or way of contacting the persons responsible? Is there a possibility of the air intake customers seeing their product or their money? Yes... slight chance. That doesn't rule out the fact that in the eyes of their actual customers, Brain has stolen from them. Fortunately, their customer's opinions are the only ones that really matter...

Brian is big fat pooty head. He has publicly expressed his dislike for the 323 community, I don't understand why they are still defended as good guys. Every time someone would bring up an issue involving some type of Reich flaming on m323p.com, he would send a cry baby message to the admins about locking down the thread... he couldn't take the slightest amount of heat. If the forum was up and I still had the messages, I would love to post them... they have provided many laughs.

God I hate that guy... such a b!#@h. BUT I'm not a customer, nor would I ever be... so my opinion is void. Sorry...

I'm also bored... /rant
                  Last edited by cdde323; 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM.
                  /Craig

Have a wonderful day! I hate you!

Comment

Obviously I have missed a few things? I just know ive never had a problem with them, and never have seen them try to short someone, but I cant speak for everyone...
                    Mazda
                    1988 Black 323 GT
                    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

The address on his website is local to me, I took a drive and the address is an apartment building....

I know of several people he scammed....
                      Cars Suck...

Comment

Originally posted by SlingShot View Post
                        I guess I will have to look else where for a factory service manual for the GTX
                        You can get a paper one from Mazda http://www.mazdatechinfo.com/
                        1988 Mazda 323 GTX (Fun) | 2004 Honda Civic LX (Commute) | 2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD (Family)

Comment

Working...
                        X