X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Sells Mazda Stock!!!!

read the article!!!!

A new future might be right on the horizon for mazda vehicles

Trust MotorTrend for the best car reviews, news, car rankings, and much more. With more than 70 years of experience, we're your home for everything automotive.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

i read about that few weeks ago.

there still have controlling power like they have had for years. they just dont have as much of it. lol.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

i slow in finding it 13% stock isn't much... i bet we will find alot less influence from them on US shores in the years to come
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yay, go Japanese, get that ford outa thar!..maybe much needed improvements in design are to follow!
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          13% stock isn't much...
          i agree. but its still more then anyone else has, so its controlling intrest. i dont think ford has hurt mazda at all really since they got there 33% back in the late 80's. but ford has def taken full advantage of mazda by raping its parts bin for ford cars over the years. some of the best fords we have seen were just re-skinned mazda's. lol
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

Ford is really embedded in the Mazda lineup.
            It would be interesting to see what would remain and develope
            if Ford were removed from the equation.
            The one to watch is China,they want to buy Volvo from Ford.