Anyone having problems with search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone having problems with search?

I'm having problems with the 'New Posts' feature. I haven't been on the forum since 4 or so yesterday, and when I came in this morning I hit the new posts button and it comes up with no results. I refuse to believe there were no new updates from last night to today.

I also don't like the fact that when it is working, you can't just reload the search results page to have new posts since you searched pop up to the top. Looks like they are using last visit and present visit times as a range of thread updates, instead of last visit and current time.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

nah, i had about 10 new posts when i came in this morning.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

it happened to me so i waited like 20 minutes then tried again
      i is dumb

Comment

It happened again this morning. I saw from the different icons by each section that there were plenty of updates, I clicked on 'New Posts' and it immediately tells me that there are no search results. This really pisses me off.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

It happens to me when I use Avant Browser, but not when I use just the normal Internet Explorer.

Comment

Hmmm, I think something is f'ed up with my IE, I need to reformat my work PC bad
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

I had that happen to me a few times when the new board went up... as far as I can tell if you go directly to the main page then it screws up, but if you look at a new post first and then go to the new posts it works.

Comment

Working...
              X