This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kits that Fit 90-94 Protege

Okay, i know of the Corksport.com, and the BodyKit one from New Zealand that makes the Chaos Kit (that i dont even know if will fit my 93 Protege correctly cause it's for a 323, still not completely up on that). But does anyone know of anything else that would fit a 1st generation Proty. I might sound stupid, but im just getting into this as i was supposed to be getting a new car for x-mas, but due to an accident i wasn't allowed to use my g-rents name on the credit application, BTW im only 17.

i swear to **** between this site and the old one, ive read this same post 500 times.
    UD ARMY...join the war....

Comment

oh use the ****ing search function....

and if you guys would just be pacient i know of a GTR kit that will hit the market soon in a group buy for the 4DR protege. key word there be pacient!! if everyone would just chill and wait i know of someone doing a lot of leg work to get said kit on the market for a respectable price, aka ****ing lot less than the rip off artist's Corksport's price.

but this has already been discussed many time on this fourm. I've told you before DO A SEARCH!!

Thread locked!!
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
      X