Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IoN Perf. CF Hoods [oem][evo style][evo+air ram duct][custom colour]

This is what the pricing structure will be:
    (A) OEM style regular colored (orange, yellow, red, blue) CF/Kevlar hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $775US + shipping

(B) EVO 4/5 style regular colored (orange, yellow, red, blue) CF/Kevlar Hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $845US + shipping.

(C) OEM style regular plain weave CF hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $625US + shipping

(D) EVO 4/5 style regular plain weave CF Hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $695US + shipping.

(E) OEM style regular V-weave CF hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $695US + shipping

(F) EVO 4/5 style regular V-weave CF Hood w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct -> $765US + shipping.

*We need a total of 10 people for each style of hood. ie: 10 people w/ OEM style w/ just NASCA Ram-air duct and 10 people w/ EVO 4/5 style w/ NASCA Ram-Air duct. The material choice doesn't matter. A non-refundable deposit of 50% based on your choice of hood is required. The remaining balance will be due upon the hoods being ready to ship.

**Shipping to any place in the US except Hawaii and Alaska will be discounted by $25/US for those involved in this GB. (ie: Shipping instead of being $150US is now $125US).

***For shipping within Canada, please PM/email.

****As a extra discount, we will absorb 2% of the Paypal costs for this GB only. (ie: Paypal charge normally 7% now 5%).

and who are you again? pictures maybe? some info on the company you're with, or whoever is sponsoring this group buy? 1 post and no info, would make me not even look at your groupbuy.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

I am thinking the same, and although I like the fact that you are giving us a change at some different hoods, you aren't gonna get 10 of 1 particular hood on this page, I guarentee it. Maybe 5, with a little more info on the product and who you are....
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
        X