Honda del slo, 8 cars behind my 323 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda del slo, 8 cars behind my 323 ?

Yes indeed. Everytime I see my friend w/ the del slo he always ask me if we can run it on the street. I say i can take him since he only got sohc vtec w/ headers and intake. he said he knows that i can take him but he wants to see if he can keep up. Anyhow last night me and my friends all went to go watch a movie. On the way home around 1:00 am my friend pulled up next to me at the light and looked at me to go for it. So i said **** it lets go !
    Light turned green my tire was spinning like crazy, it was spinning so hard that i redlined it. By this time the del slo is just next to me, head on. Then i shifted to 2nd, right when i shifted to 2nd my car was pulling as if he's trying to slow down. I kept going and going then my girl told me to stop it ( 90 mph) she said that my friend aint trying to race me anymore cuz he was like 6-8 cars away. So i looked at my side mirror i was like wut the ****? y did he slow down?
    As we pulled over at a friends house to kick it i asked y did u slow down u should've kept going. He told me, " FOOL I WAS GUNNING MY CAR ALREADY"
    i was surprise when he told me that he was pushing his car i guess it was really that heavy just like my civic ex back then...

got another honda on my list....

just to let y'all know he use to own a del slo that he totaled 2 years ago. he use to run 14.2 at a 1/4 mile w/ 17" rims and full interior. His mods was 99 gsr engine w/ gsr tranny, msd ignition, headers, intake. etc...he stop for a while but now he's back w/ a diff. del slo he said this time he'll save up for a type r motor....

a buddy of mine (my english teacher) had a 95 i think del sol with an h22 swap she said it was pretty fast but didnt handle for ****. good kill
    i is dumb

Comment

Working...
    X