Some New Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some New Pictures

Finally got a chance to wash the car so I figured I would update the phots. Here are the pics that show the wheels with the hood that some requested.

Here are pics of the new short shifter. The first picture is neutral and the second one is in 4th gear.

wow, that's sweet looking!!!!
    Kudos from Dean!
    Last edited by DeanSweetP5; 01-11-2004, 07:26 PM.
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Clean... nice and clean
      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

dude you need to get black carpet it would flow better rims lookin pretty as always... they look almost graphit like in those pictures instead of black

Comment

Yeah a carpet kit is on the list of to-do's. Along with having the headliner wrapped in black vinyl.

Comment

Hey, did you have any fitment problems with the 18's. I am planning on getting them and am wondering about rubbing....
            2000 DX, Blue
            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

are those 18's. nice looks clean. are you planning on paint that hood? It looks pretty cool.

Comment

I want to do my head liner... except im worried about getting it back in since I wont be able to bend it any since it would be covered in fiber glass..... so I think if I do it Im gonna have to do it in the car... and im not thinkin to fond of that... but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                  Hey, did you have any fitment problems with the 18's. I am planning on getting them and am wondering about rubbing....
                  The wheels fit great. They are a 45 offset. Anything less in offset could be a problem. And don't expect to run any tire other than 215/35/18. The rear rubs every so often but that is mostly because I have over 100lbs of weight in the trunk.

Comment

100lbs thats it? damn i think i have that in just wood for the fake floor and wall and box lol

Comment

oh yea thats right. hard to believe that u got 18's and they dont touch the wheel well. i got 17's with a 40 offset. and im gettin my abiach installed soon.

Comment

so there is only minor rubbing. B/C those are the exact rims I was gonna get. BTW, I did lower my car with eibachs, don't know if you did...
                        2000 DX, Blue
                        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

hey proto2k. k i have to know. how many times have you been pulled over by the cops. cuz man ur car looks clean. i was thinking of gettin the same kit. in cali they'll pull u over on a flip of a dime. sorry to threadjack.

Comment

WOW, nice and clean as always.
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                              100lbs thats it? damn i think i have that in just wood for the fake floor and wall and box lol
                              That is just a preliminary statement. That is with my old system. The new one the box alone will weigh 100lbs, empty. Then you have to account for 2 subs and 2 amps.

Originally posted by TheGreat1x2002
                              oh yea thats right. hard to believe that u got 18's and they dont touch the wheel well. i got 17's with a 40 offset. and im gettin my abiach installed soon.
                              Well 18's will make the car sit higher than with 17s.

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                              so there is only minor rubbing. B/C those are the exact rims I was gonna get. BTW, I did lower my car with eibachs, don't know if you did...
                              It only rubs on large bumps or if you really corner something hard and the body rolls. I am on Eibach's as well.

Originally posted by TheGreat1x2002
                              hey proto2k. k i have to know. how many times have you been pulled over by the cops. cuz man ur car looks clean. i was thinking of gettin the same kit. in cali they'll pull u over on a flip of a dime. sorry to threadjack.
                              Only twice. But the second time got me 6 months probation. So I drive very carefully now.

Comment

Working...
                              X