New GOODY :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GOODY :)

so a few plans have changed.. the 1.6 has started to smoke so i decided to yank it out and throw in a bp.

setup will be ....

(B6T wiring and ecu, b6t distributor, etc) EL PROTO ecu, rev limit at 8000(on its way)

dsm 390's off of a 4g61t mirage gt(got these already)

custom(built by me) tubular mani and 38mm external wastgate, air research .42/.48 AR T3 turbo off of a saab.( have the turbo and wastegate and im starting to built the manifold now.)

conquest intercooler( already have this too)

boost will at 14-15 psi.

clutchnet solid hub 3 puck its only 80 bucks!! cant go wrong lol, should be plenty of grip

should be around 250 WHP at 15 psi which is what i was going for with the B6T with water methanol, ebay hybrid 16t and 20 psi, etc..

im still eventually going to go with a water methanol on the bp but my funds are low since i have been gathering the parts the BP swap. so in time i will get it and bump the boost up to 18-20 but ill also need to probably hybrid the turbo to like a t04b compressor to handle the extra boost. but thats later

here is a pic of the new flange i got for only 40 bucks. also if anyone wants one i have another ill sell for the same price i paid. 40 bucks let me know .. also i guess i have to prove a couple of you that a nice tubular T3 manifold can be made for under 100 bucks. soooo stay tuned more pics to come!! peace!

Last edited by fastiva604; 04-20-2009, 09:18 PM.
    '88 mazda 323 GT

stock b6t, k&n cone filter, 2 1/2 turbo back exhaust, vf11/vj11 turbo, conquest intercooler, bosche bypass valve, magnecore 8mm wires,turbo xs dual stage boost controller, el proto ecu mapped for 18 psi and 8000 rpm.

the two square holes on the flange wont effect anything my buddy kinda messed up when he cut it out he forgot to not cut those out.. but its cool as those holes dont even matter.. weight reduction lol
    '88 mazda 323 GT

stock b6t, k&n cone filter, 2 1/2 turbo back exhaust, vf11/vj11 turbo, conquest intercooler, bosche bypass valve, magnecore 8mm wires,turbo xs dual stage boost controller, el proto ecu mapped for 18 psi and 8000 rpm.

Comment

here is a picture of my old nuekin t3 manifold i had for my built b6t festiva a couple years ago..

im going to shoot for this same design . except the wastegate will be a little different.. but im excited to get working on it. should be pretty close to the same design.
      '88 mazda 323 GT

Comment

one day ill get my neukin manifold....its only been 7 months! hey he gives a life time warranty right? are you going to try and make another manifold for the gt? im really thinking about building the b6t again, i have all the parts except rods. hey if you decide to do a custom intake let me know! or didnt you flip a miata one??? i got a miata one if you could flip it for me that be titties!!

Comment

7 months??? holy crap i would be pissed! lol.. i was pissed cause it took them about 2 1/2 to 3 months to get me mine.

what do you mean by try and make another manifold for the gt? im confused. the 323 is my only car right now. the festiva is lonnng gone.. im making a manifold for the bp engine thats going into my gt.

as for an intake im going to just use the stock bp intake mani until i can afford the gtx one.

on my festiva i used a 1.6 miata intake and just shortened it so it wouldnt hit the strut support. there is no flipping involved.

..if you need some rods pm me. i have some gtx rods in great shape i can give you a deal let me know..
          '88 mazda 323 GT

Comment

That is an awesome manifold
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

oh i thought you where keeping the b6t. i have gtx rods now but i was thinking for the price of it maybe to through a set of belfabs. do you have more pics of the miata intake, i have one i just thought you had to flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                That is an awesome manifold
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

this is the only picture i have of the intake manifold.. i had tons of others but my comp crashed and i lost everything.

this is when i was mounting the intercooler and making the piping, and still wasnt done wiring the haltech, but look how shiny!! i miss that car.. it hauled assss. ran a 12.9 at 107 on 14 psi with a super rich tune with a 2.2 60 ft. its sad the engine failed, started rod knocking after 500 miles after the build. and i lost my job so i parted out everything.

anyways. here is another of the front of the car. this hood is now on my brothers RWD festy.

Last edited by fastiva604; 04-24-2009, 02:50 AM.
                  '88 mazda 323 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    it was 750 bucks nice..

but its going to be very easy to copy the design.. my collector will be a little different but as far as that ramhorn design its not going to take long at all i already have it figured out. it should be done next week im just waiting on my t3 flange. of course the difference is mine will be made out of mild steel but my brothers top mount is holding up just fine and its the same material ill be using. stainless just looks a lot prettier but that can easily be fixed with a heat coat here in town.
                    Last edited by fastiva604; 04-24-2009, 03:06 AM.
                    '88 mazda 323 GT

Comment

Working...
                    X