98 Eclipse Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 Eclipse Fun

So tonight im riding down the road taking this girl to the mall, well we pull up next to this Eclipse, which i thought was my ex, so i reved it. Well the windows are tinted so i didn't know, and it was some dude, and he rev'd back. The light changes and we both start out slow, i hear him slam on the gas and by now im like 4K in first gear... so i let her loose, i pull like 2 cars on him thru second, and im up to like 6 in 3rd, so he slows down and pulls off like a pansy.... His mistake, or my car....??? I think it was a GS or w/e, who cares it's a Mitsubishi.

Nice kill but you got lucky because if it was a gst or a gsx it would have ****ed you up bad. That's why I try not to race cars that have dark ass tints cause you never know. My friend has a gst eclipse and he put an rs emblem on the back so people think he is slow but they don't know that he is a sleeper.

Comment

ya i got a freind with a gst that looks pretty crappy but he beats the hell out of every1 he races. he even has the gs emblems and some hub caps
      i is dumb

Comment

hrmmm... he better swap the exhaust too.
        oem pipe with single outlet = GS/RS
        oem pipe with dual outlet = T/X...
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

same thing is big around deez parts... people put stupid wheels with skinny tires and replace the gst emblems with gs emblems...even in my integra i race no mitzies around here.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

he has just an ebay muffler on it thats his "only modd" or atleast thats wut he tells every1
            i is dumb

Comment

Working...
            X