Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

How do you wake him up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you wake him up?

If anyone out there has ever spent a significant amount of time trying to wake Vlad up or knows someone like him who NEVER wakes up in the morning no matter what and knows some sort of trick LET ME FREAKIN' KNOW!!!

Also, I really loved the meet today and I just want to thank everyone for making me feel so darned downhome welcome. I love you guys as much as Vlad does and feel like part of the Intense "Family," if you will, already. Love much, Veezie =*

Just wave a manual transmission in front of him, instinct will be to go for it
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I still say throw ice water on him
      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
        I still say throw ice water on him
        Damn, beat me to it. to go along with tha manual tranny connect a BPT to it. Garaunteed he will wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
          Garaunteed he will wake up.
          Hehehehehehe.... i like!!
          The problem there tho is that i may never go to bed..... i'll just be driving around 24/7 if i got a BPT and man tranny LOL
          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
            Hehehehehehe.... i like!!
            The problem there tho is that i may never go to bed..... i'll just be driving around 24/7 if i got a BPT and man tranny LOL
            how is the bitch running anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
              how is the bitch running anyways?
              Not so good........ days are definitely numbered. I will need to do something soon, but what???
              Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
              262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
              ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Just get a airhorn and let it rip,

Comment

Working...
                X