Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 MN T.C. Meet!

It's about time we have a meet again! We got some of the sickest cars on this forum, time to show it off! Everyone is invited, you are welcome to come and join us! Here is the plan:

June 6th

*8:00AM-11:30AM We are meeting at a local car show to kick off the day! There will be tons of exotic cars! Bring your camera! Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...i=lmd&z=14&t=m
    Here is a video of April's meet
    Despite the cold 35 degree weather, we had a large turnout at the first C&C event of 2009! Enjoy this video which includes some Ferraris getting delivered.…

*12:00PM-2:00PM U Pull R Parts junk yard party! I hope there will be tons of BGs and Kias so we can get some awesome parts! I have a toolbox, but bring your own if it's possible. To check the inventory just check here: http://www.upullrparts.com/index.cfm...yard.inventory

*2:30PM-4:00PM Crystal Lake. We can bring some food to grill! Also there is the Lake to go swimming, and a volley ball net!

*5:00PM-7:00PM Lake Calhoun cruise. Another rich part of town were people go for walks and take their nice cars out. Nice view of Minneapolis

*7:00PM-12:00AM University Ave. We will be parked at Porky's parking lot were all kind of car action begins. Just don't be stupid and get us kicked out! It's mostly for American muscle cars lol

So that's the plan. Everyone will receive printed directions and times. Anything you want to + or - post it here. Hope to see you all soon!

Lets get some members down!

-MX-3_4evr: Check!

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Ok

-mx-3_4evr
        -whistler

Comment

Im there
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
            -whistler
            -bpt323

Come on people, this is like CP national meet!

Comment

I will be down for part of the day. Cant do the whole thing... F'in job!! lol

Comment

im there 8am till 12 am!!! whoo!! and i'll be bringin a few tools as well

thanks for organizing this
                92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                sigpic

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
                  -whistler
                  -bpt323
                  -roymacavoy
                  -j.sher350

Comment

I'm there all day
                    ]

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
                      -whistler
                      -bpt323
                      -roymacavoy
                      -j.sher350
                      -minnesotapj

Comment

ill show up but u might loose me in the jy for a while.
                        i got alot of tools ill bring. and if anyone here wants to help me get my pro up and running then ill drive that instead of the wifes zx2.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

-mx-3_4evr
                          -whistler
                          -bpt323
                          -roymacavoy
                          -j.sher350
                          -minnesotapj
                          -frigi323

So what do you need to get your car going? I can help if you want

Comment

in the middle of engine/interior swap. also winterizing it.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

winterizing??? buddy....its gonna be may tomorrow. haha jk.
                              92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X