Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS lines-technafit or goodridge???

What does everybody out there reccomend for SS lines

the technafit ones from the groupbuy hosted by darryl or the (cheaper corksport ones) same thing.

or

the Goodridge SS lines ... (these i don't know to much about these or how well the ends will hold up)

as far as im concerned the technafit lines look like cheap piles of ****... as to their quality for road use I can't say for sure.... Does anybody know how well these really are? are they even pressure tested? the ends of these lines are covered in plastic which prevents you from seeing how they connect the ends to the braided lines. this makes me weary of using them to trust my life with on the road.
    im going to proceed to look up information about technafit lines... i'll post again if there are findings
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

I don't have any experience with either, but from reading some **** on the board, that Technafits have swivels or something on the threads to ease installation(?)So you don't have to be turning the calipers by hand or something.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

right, they do have swivel heads. The quality is matched to Goodridge, but i just prefer the swivel. Plus they are only like 20mins away from me

Techna-fit has been around for awhile. They aren't crap, i'd never offer crap in any of my group buys.

Comment

Sorry to make it seem that i was implying you sold junk in your groupbuys.... thats not what i was implying..... i apoligize for that.
        thanks for making me more eased on the issue tho.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

right on...i was Just making sure you knew

Comment

I have em installed. I like them!
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I was thinking about getting the ones, that corksport sells.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I have the technafit ones from Corksport on my wagon that I use for race/autocross, and I like them a lot....

--sarge

Comment

Working...
                X