Need help/Gotboost request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help/Gotboost request

My sister has PS and I tried to load it on my laptop but it wouldn't install. The cd would auto run but after I selected the language and clicked agree it sent me to the install screen. I clicked on install adobe PS but it wouldn't go past there. I restarted a couple times. When it started to shut down all of the installsheild stuff would come up but it said it couldn't install because the computer was shutting down. I'm lost....what should I do? CD is not scratched and there is nothing wrong with the CD drive.

Gotboost(or anybody else)...
    Since I can't do it now and it seems like your the PS master will you lower/tint my car. I'm in no hurry so...when ever you get the chance. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
    Either one of these:

Thanks in advance.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

What type of system are you running.
    Photoshop is a heavy program .. maybe you should try paintshop pro ..
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i'm working on it right now, I chose the second pic due to your door being open in the first one and better lighting on the car.

Comment

2.2 celeron 30GB Windows XP home. Installed fine on my home computer which isn't half of my laptop and runs Windows 98.
        It wouldn't show up till i shut down. Then it looked like it should but I was shutting down and it wouldn't load then.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

I fixed you up some clear corners. I didn't mean to take away anyones glory, I am just too bored at workstudy.
          Attached Files
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

ok, is this what your were thinking of?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GotBoost; 01-13-2004, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
              I fixed you up some clear corners. I didn't mean to take away anyones glory, I am just too bored at workstudy.
              damn you. just playin' man. nice work

Comment

hmmm...looks perdie good. GotBoost...thanks a million. I've gotta put my springs on now. I can't wait. Dang snow. I think I've got some help now I just gotta get my car out here to High Point.
                Turbonium...i hate you(j/k) those look so good. I wish I had the 250 they cost to put em on my car. Dang, I want those now.

Comment

Car looks sweet in the pic... It's a shame it won't be that low unless you get coilovers.

i actually used to have the front of my car that low and the back even lower . (right over the tire

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                    2.2 celeron 30GB Windows XP home. Installed fine on my home computer which isn't half of my laptop and runs Windows 98.
                    It wouldn't show up till i shut down. Then it looked like it should but I was shutting down and it wouldn't load then.
                    If you pm me, we can figure something out with the photoshop.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                      Turbonium...i hate you(j/k) those look so good. I wish I had the 250 they cost to put em on my car. Dang, I want those now.
                      Hey, thanks man. I wish I had $250 to get them too. They would look so sweet.
                      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
                      X