Getting the 323 registered tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the 323 registered tomorrow

So I am getting the 323 registered tomorrow morning. I had a slight delay, but that's out of the way now. Tomorrow I go to get the plates transfered and I can finally park the Protege so I can pull the front end down and rebuild it...
    Anyway .. I can't wait to get this succer on the road ... just need to change the axles and I am set.

You just can't beat the 323 when it comes to fitting in tight parking spots .. gotta love the car.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

it's gonna cost ya ~$45 for the transfer maybe

$16.00 for the inspection (unless u live in NYC)
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

15 for the inspection,.. I plates are registered in Newburgh. I also have to pay tax on the car. I had the guy put down 400 beans though. So that should make it a bit easier on me.
      I need to change the axles, and also change the muffler, axles get done before the inspection and I will do the muffler after the inspection ..

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

congrats! how long have you had the 323 parked? you had a red one too right?
        in need of a drop, and a BP.

this is one 323, you dont wanna mess with

Comment

Originally posted by doublescore
          congrats! how long have you had the 323 parked? you had a red one too right?
          Here is the story.
          I saw a silver 323 on autotraders.com for 700. I sold the red 323 to a friend who's civic was in the shop and purchased this silver 323 for 620.
          There was a delay in the swap of plates, because they guy got in an accident with the red 323 and I was trying to see if we could get the bus company to pay for the damage they caused..

--------------------------------------------------------

But anyhow. I managed to register the 323 today ....... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay . I am so happy. I have been dying to drive the car so it would not just be parked in my yard.

It may be cold tonight, but I am putting the plates on and taking it for a good spin regardless .. hahahaha yeah baby ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
          X