memorial weekend win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memorial weekend win

so as some of you mat knowive been on the hunt for a protege.
    it was the first car i ever owned in high school and i had many plans for that one bpt etc.

well i got lost doing ae86 and old school yotas. going to PR every 6 months or so i would see what they were doing over there with the 323's and proteges. The bug bit me and im back.

i sold my 77 corollaand bought this like 20 minutes ago
    94 dx 5 speed

plans

drop
    kl swap.

here is a teaser because its dark outside.

i cant wait to get started it felt so good to drive this car homei can already feel the power of the kl

lmk what you think more pics tommorow

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A RACING PROBLEM

Sub'n. Sounds like you have a great plan ahead.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ive had the plan for almost 5 years lol i forgot how great these cars are.

i really do love it i wish it was a 323 but we its cleanand i got it cheap

Comment

so ive done alot to the car since memorial weekend. I did'nt document much because its my daily and i did'nt have timeto take pics. So now that i got a good paying job i can start to do the swap.

mx3 wheel

my egt radiator im putting on today btw the date on the camera is wrong i took these just now

i dropped the car but the strut mount on the driver side is f^&ked so it sits high and finished destroying my tie rods. i ordered those today..................... ill have to edit this later because my computer has aids
        Last edited by BG ALL DAY; 07-26-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

You can seethe front driver side strut mount is bad and causing that side to sit up

i dont know if i should keep these fogs or throw on my yellow ones andrecess them
          Last edited by BG ALL DAY; 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

you can see that the passenger side is lower

heresmy mx3 seats and my egt sideskirts in the background
            Last edited by BG ALL DAY; 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Nice. What struts/springs did you use?

Comment

Working...
              X