Chads Clean Mx3 Daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chads Clean Mx3 Daily.

Well i guess its time i get to writing a worklog on this car. I bought this car last fall for 700 dollars. It was filthy on the outside, hadnt been inspected since 2003 and it looks like that was the last time it was washed. It had no engine inside no interior installed just a bunch of random crap in the inside but came with (2) 1.8v6 and a tranny with 6k on the Full rebuild topped off with a new clutch. and also a KLZE.. I Sold the klze to a friend , a fellow member on the forum who helps me with most of my work, he is going to be doing a klze turbo 323. here is how she looked when i picked her up.

here are some pics of The teardown and cleaning of the interior....

and here is the engine bay teardown...

and here she is the engine bay painted....

Comment

Sub'n. Looks like a good start Chad
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        Sub'n. Looks like a good start Chad
        I agree!That bay looks great. Is that a rustproofer also, or just a satin coat of some sort.

I also see that you could not get the front trans mount lose either. What was wrong with it?
        This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

no i can get it lose im gunna take it off before the engine goes in it, and clean it up... for the rust i sand blasted it , and hit it with some etching primer and sprayed with the single stage paint im using

Comment

nice cant wait to come see this thing

Comment

badass work chad... looks good.

Good color choice.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

nice work so far.
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

so you sold the klze, what are you going to be doing with this
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

yeah i sold the klze to my friend thats helping me wiht all the work... im just gunna paint this, put the klde in it wiht my headers and and an exhaust. and wheels and lower, and stereo , call it good for my daily driver

Comment

picked up some wheels today :D
                      Attached Files

Comment

Lucky b*! I want BBS rims!

Comment

im thinking of painting them laguna blue withi teh polished lip

Comment

that would be kind of cool since it will represent Mazda Laguna Seca race track

Comment

are those 15s?

Comment

Working...
                              X