gas door frozen , f*** cold weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas door frozen , f*** cold weather

this cold weather is kicking the crap out of my gas door. I cant open my doors, my gas door wont open...geezzzzzz wtf already
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

lmao, i know what u mean, im down here in texas, that arctic air is coming in, snow this weekend

Comment

try to open them with your hand, after you unlock them in the car. Or, spray them with windshield defroster
      One day you are born,
      The next big milestone
      you discover go zoom-zoom
      you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

ok i'll try that or spray it down with some wd40
        NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

not wd40.. it's not rusted.. you want deIcer.. any kind of de-icer.
          worse comes to worse, you pull the latch to pop the gas tank, and have someone try to pry it open at the same time... probably just the latch system at the rear of your car that's frozen..

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

use vasolene! more good uses than the one your thinkin right now.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
              no way, did edwin just kindly answer someones question???
              Yes, on first gens, there is actually a manual fuel door override behind the trim in the trunk.... I believe it's even stated in the user manual.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                you might want to remove the trim pieces in your trunk when it happens again and see if manually yanking on the cable near where the fuel door is would help
                **** ! I am about to report this post to a moderator...
                This was answered with no sarcasme ... DaHellis going on here
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
                  ok i'll try that or spray it down with some wd40
                  Dude, don't use WD-40
                  Got to the drug store get some rubbing alcohol. Pour some of that **** on there.
                  Lock deicer is the same ****. Infact, buy a small little squeeze bottle of lock deicer, and a bigbottle of rubbing alcohol and use the big bottle to refill the little bottle.
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

For the life of me, I don't know why you guys don't just pick up all your belongings and family and get the heck out of the frozen tundra. It was a gorgeous 70 degrees farenheit here. Would you rather shovel snow? I can't believe not being able to get a gas cap off due to the cold! I actually feel for you guys. Life sucks enough with the other problems it has. Now add "cold" problems to the list. Yuk! I know it isn't easy but GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE! Maybe I'm just too used to not having those type of problems.

Comment

The cold sucks, but home is home is where you park your Mazda
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

someone called me from quebek yesterday and said it was -30c there, said he was walking on top of the grass. thats flippin cold.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I like the cold. It'd only Rob since he used to live in FL.
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                            For the life of me, I don't know why you guys don't just pick up all your belongings and family and get the heck out of the frozen tundra. It was a gorgeous 70 degrees farenheit here. Would you rather shovel snow? I can't believe not being able to get a gas cap off due to the cold! I actually feel for you guys. Life sucks enough with the other problems it has. Now add "cold" problems to the list. Yuk! I know it isn't easy but GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE! Maybe I'm just too used to not having those type of problems.
                            If you're not MAN ENOUGH to handle a little bit of coldthen you should stay in florida.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

burrr.. cold... i wish it wasnt so cold here... they canceled school tommorow cause its so cold...its supposed to be -30 to -45 F with the wind chill in the morning. that happened to me to, i just pushed on the side of it and it popped open.

Comment

Working...
                              X