Some money I saved by painting my headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some money I saved by painting my headlights

THey are going on ebay/procarparts. I saved about 200 bucks!
    My OLD Car

I thought about painting them myself, but that never happened. I'm actually considering buying that set for the car...unless you want to paint mine?

Comment

it aint that hard. j00 u can do it!!!
      My OLD Car

Comment

It is very simple. I get alot of pm's about how to do it. Just follow Ghost's how-to.

BTW why is this is the photo/video gallery? Jesse isn't going to be happy.
        Last edited by McCorkle; 01-14-2004, 08:13 PM.

Comment

we'll Throw In A Set Of Our Hyper-white H-4 Bulbs,and A Pair Of Our Silver Vision 1157 Corner Bulbs!
          A $25.00 Value Free!

hehehe Why didn't you try and do it yourself
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

too bad i'm going to buy them back in my young and stupid days i drilled holes into my headlights for some drop in strobes and LED's, so now i have holes in them, and they are clouding up in the inside i could fix them, but one has got a slight crack anyways, so i'm just going to get new ones. the funny thing is that the same set is on their site for $190 without the bulbs and i'd save a whole dollar on shipping too

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
              too bad i'm going to buy them back in my young and stupid days i drilled holes into my headlights for some drop in strobes and LED's, so now i have holes in them, and they are clouding up in the inside i could fix them, but one has got a slight crack anyways, so i'm just going to get new ones. the funny thing is that the same set is on their site for $190 without the bulbs and i'd save a whole dollar on shipping too
              Oh wow thats kinda funny. HOw much money do you wanna bet that all they are doing is baking and painting them? As for Jesse, this is a picture about a protege and a mod that is done to it.
              My OLD Car

Comment

you know there cracking them open and painting them, why the hell would they put money into custom headlights and not make projectors. But I mean Regular headlights on ebay are 100 dollars so really if your scared to try to do it yourself, i guess thats not a bad deal.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                  Oh wow thats kinda funny. HOw much money do you wanna bet that all they are doing is baking and painting them? As for Jesse, this is a picture about a protege and a mod that is done to it.

my only concern is that some of the artermarket lights light that aren't OEM, and are much cheaper and break easier, as well as cloud up when i get around to buying them, if ever, i'll let you all know how they compare with stock

fuq_A_vtec, i'm thinking about getting some dual round projectors and put them in my stock headlights housings, if i get the new black ones. if i do, i'll probably get some angel eyes for them, too

Comment

yeah i was messing around with the idea of custom making some projectors, but like i said replacement head lights are 100 dollars a pop, so keep us posted if you decide to do that.
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

don't worry, for that i will take a lot of pics

Comment

moved to interior/EXTERIOR forum
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          yeah i was messing around with the idea of custom making some projectors, but like i said replacement head lights are 100 dollars a pop, so keep us posted if you decide to do that.
                          I tried making angel eyes or something projector like when I was painting them but I just couldnt do it.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

So blue, you want to be the first to try them? or should I?

Comment

Originally posted by bz3n
                              So blue, you want to be the first to try them? or should I?
                              If I can get a headlight from a junkyard I might make it a project to do over the summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X