X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any vendors do Yahoo Auction japan?

anyone?

Yahoo Japan

This place will bid on auctions for you, up to whayever max. you give them. Then they ship it to you. But they're not cheap.

BidsChoice
    (714)608-7322
    Paypal: sales@bidschoice.com
    YJA user ID: " bchoi_1 "

Jim

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post

anyone?
    Jim Chittenden
    NY
    s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

have u done any buying thru them?

Comment

Yes, once, that's how I know they're expensive! (it IS shipping from Japan, after all). So has the friend who told me about them. They're good. I've just used their email to communicate with them.

Jim
        Jim Chittenden
        NY
        s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by maz323gtx View Post
          Yes, once, that's how I know they're expensive! (it IS shipping from Japan, after all). So has the friend who told me about them. They're good. I've just used their email to communicate with them.

Jim
          what exactly did u get and what were the prices like.. if u dont mind! i appreciate the help! im emailing them now!

Comment

Yahoo Japan

I bought a set of GTR hood vents. Here is my invoice from them.
            Lots of charges!

Quantity Item Code Description Price Each Amount
            Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

MAZDA FAMILIA BG8Z HOOD AIR DUCT $166.66 USD (Yahoo price)
            BANK FEE BANK FEE JAPAN $3.00
            COMMISSION COMMISSION $23.00
            DOMESTIC SHIP... DOMESTIC SHIPPING JAPAN $18.67
            PACKING/LABEL PACKING/LABEL/HANDLING $2.50
            INT'L SHIPPING INT'L SHIPPING *EMS 780 G $22.67
            TRANSACTON FEE TRANSACTON FEE $11.83
            TOTAL: $248.33

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
            what exactly did u get and what were the prices like.. if u dont mind! i appreciate the help! im emailing them now!
            Jim Chittenden
            NY
            s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

well i guess its not too bad.. but that is alot of extra expenses...lol

a friend of mine got a grill for his ls400 from his buddy in japan off yahoo japan.. and it was only 54$ to ship it, and it got to him 3 days!

Comment

Yeah... shipping internationally does that.. it can get expensive fast.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                  Yeah... shipping internationally does that.. it can get expensive fast.
                  ive shipped a few items international, and it has always been alot cheaper than i expected.

Comment

The price for the GTR hood vents was quite cheap, much cheaper than in the US, IF you could even find them. So the costs balanced out, the bottom line cost was very reasonable, about what it would cost to buy & ship them in the US. Except that these actually existed!
                    Or maybe you can use your buddy.
                    Unfortunately he only buys off Yahoo, he doesn't source JDM parts himself.
                    I've been trying to get a JDM rear bumper for my BFMR GTX for years!
                    Jim Chittenden
                    NY
                    s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by maz323gtx View Post
                      The price for the GTR hood vents was quite cheap, much cheaper than in the US, IF you could even find them. So the costs balanced out, the bottom line cost was very reasonable, about what it would cost to buy & ship them in the US. Except that these actually existed!
                      Or maybe you can use your buddy.
                      Unfortunately he only buys off Yahoo, he doesn't source JDM parts himself.
                      I've been trying to get a JDM rear bumper for my BFMR GTX for years!

yea i can find tons of 929 parts on yahoo auction... finding isnt the problem buying them is!

Comment

Working...
                      X