Word filter being ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word filter being ridiculous

Why, is the word i P o d filtered out? Makes my build thread look silly when I'm talking about making a !Pod dock out of the ashtray. Can somebody fix that?

Exmample: ****

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

cuz they are the sux and you deserve lil for spending the money on that crap and investing on the actualy dock and $h!t... lol

:D
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

it's filtered to stop showing up in google under !pod and getting us spammed. it's done for a reason and not an error

Comment

Ahh that makes sense. Very well, I'll just call it !Pod then.

I have a real dock, just I want the support for the !Pod when it isn't docked to be hidden. Since I don't smoke or allow anybody to smoke in my GTR, I figured I'd make use of some dead space.

Comment

An ashtry to a NORMAL non smoker would not be dead space, it would be a change tray. Ricer.
          This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

Originally posted by superscort93 View Post
            An ashtry to a NORMAL non smoker would not be dead space, it would be a change tray. Ricer.
            or a cell phone holder
            Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

I use the space behind the cup holder for that. I find it easier to slide forward the coins then to try and claw at the ones stuck to the bottom of the ash tray.

Yes I'm a ricer. I don't drive like one (competed in a couple of local rally circuits here, vids on my FB) and I have a car that can perform (or will again once I fix the suspension), not some **** can with bright paint and a million stickers driven by a hotheaded teen.

Comment

mmhmmmm....
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                X