Wideband o2 question/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wideband o2 question/advice

I'm getting ready to buy a stand alone MS unit, and I want to get the wideband o2 right now. Lex directed me towards the Innovate Wideband which I was gonna get unless there is a better one out there?

So I was gonna order it from DIY Autotune and I notice that they have the sensor and gauge, or the have the sensor, gauge, and stand alone unit. Which is better to get? Will I need the stand alone kit since I will be getting the MS unit? Does the MS unit do active logging of the o2 sensor?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

The MS will be able to receive a signal from the wideband, you just solder 1 wire and make sure you set it to the wideband setting in Megatune. The sensor, gauge, and wiring should be all you need.

Comment

Get this 1
      Aku belly

Comment

The LC1 seems to work well with MS plus the bosch O2 sensors are reasonable through carquest.