progress on my interior project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

progress on my interior project

well, here are some pics of the progress i'm making on my interior. i'm redoing everything in black velvet and blue crushed velvet:D plus i relocated the HU to where the HVAC controls were, so i can put a 7" TV in the double DIN opening i'm also trying to decide where to put the old 8 bit nintendo:D

that's pimp!
    2001 Protege LX
    Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
    Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
    Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

I like it! You certainly deserve points for creativity :D.
      -Chris
      '02 Black Mica LX

Comment

where did the ac controls
        go to?

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Originally posted by pro00
          where did the ac controls
          go to?
          they are currently lying where the ash tray, cig plug, and cup holders are:D when i get some time off i'll be mounting them securely and molding them into the dash. i've also thought about using some small linear actuators and replace the cable system with a totally push button system for all the controls. that won't be for a while, if i even decide to do it

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
            they are currently lying where the ash tray, cig plug, and cup holders are:D when i get some time off i'll be mounting them securely and molding them into the dash. i've also thought about using some small linear actuators and replace the cable system with a totally push button system for all the controls. that won't be for a while, if i even decide to do it

Tight!!!
            That is sweet!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

it looks fuzzzy.. its cute
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol, i couldnt drive...id just sit there playing with the dash

Comment

dude thats sweet man, you have way too much free time on your hands, lol but it looks pimp man
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

OLD SCHOOL 8-bit nintendo ROCKS!!!!!!!!!:D
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

why is it i post the identical thread on mazdamp3 and most of the posts are negative ones? oh well. thanks for the good comments here:D

bruce, it is fuzzy:D chicks dig it

iwokeupfrmadrea, wait till the nintendo and xbox or ps2 get installed with the TV:D more to play with. i'm still thinking i might just put in a computer too.

THEGOLDPRO, it's been a month long project so far, since i live 350 miles from my home, and i can't work on it unless i'm at home

bpt323, hell yeah:D long live mario, contra, rc pro am, etc

Comment

Looks, well lets say unique. I like it because it is different. I plan on dying my entire interior real soon.

Comment

definitely the nintendo should go there. What a great system. And by the way, that sh!t looks tight.
                          2000 DX, Blue
                          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

How sweet would it be to play the old Duck Hunt game in the car. I absolutely love that game, especially since it came with a gun.

Edit: Not to change the subject, but how are you liking the Pioneer headunit. I was thinking of replacing my JVC Digifine with it. I saw it on ebay new for $350.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                              How sweet would it be to play the old Duck Hunt game in the car. I absolutely love that game, especially since it came with a gun.

Edit: Not to change the subject, but how are you liking the Pioneer headunit. I was thinking of replacing my JVC Digifine with it. I saw it on ebay new for $350.
                              i don't think duck hunt would be too challenging on a 7" screen:D but maybe if i put in the 15" drop down who are you talking about the pioneer HU? mixmaster_matt? i've got the JVC digifine 2.3 KD-SH9750:p and love it my only complaint is that i can't change the color

Comment

Working...
                              X