Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

MN July 4th meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MN July 4th meet!

OK so 4th of July is right around the corner, so we need to get some people together here. I want to know who's coming. This time we are going to kick it off by going to the car show that some of you missed last time. Hope this time more people would come from this forum. Car show starts 8AM and it ends at 11AM.

Now after that I have no idea what we can do after, maybe grill at a park? I was thinking Valley Fair, but it gets too crowded on the 4th... We can take a trip to Cokato for some go-karting action, but they might be closed. I have to check. There is a closer indoor go-kart place that we can go also.

So let me know what you think and if you are coming. See you there!

Ttt!

Comment

i can probly show up for awhile.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

3 days till the meet guys, forecast is looking good

Comment

WI people, bring fireworks!

Comment

2 days left!

Comment

****! I can't believe it's going to rain again! And I'm sick again! WTF!!!!!

Comment

Well I'm feeling better, but I think it's still going to rain...

Comment

if its cold and raining then ill be the only 1 there.lol well maybe if i go.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I was thinking if it rains we can move it to Sunday. It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70s

Comment

i might be able to drop in and say hi then but my buddies dad died and the wake is sunday. so we will see.

Comment

i'll put the OEM harness back in & trip up for sunday if things are set for sunday & the weather is clear for sun/mon
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

For people that want to go to the car show tomorrow, just let me know. It's not going to rain!

Comment

Hey, I might join you!! bring my bro and all to check out the show!

Comment

I get off work at 3PM, just give me a call then to see what's going on

Comment

Working...
                              X