Carpeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpeting

Would carpeting from all second gen's fit each other. I'm looking to get black OEM fit carpeting for my 96 but I can only find it up to 95. Any ideas?

should especially a 95 since 95/6 are the same car... some things changed in 97/8 but I dont think the carpet did. where did you find this at cuz im needing black also.

Comment

Hey i'll post u up a link when i get back to my house, i have it bookmarked there. Thats sweet.

Comment

Theres your link.

Comment

please post in the right section ...
          Welcome to the Board.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Linky no workie...and good to see you here instead of pclub.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
            Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
            I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

I would defintely buy that carpet, but it matters on how it looks while its inside, cause if it looks excellent just like the stock carpet, then i'll get my racing seats and i'll order it and do the interior all at one time.
              Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                Linky no workie...and good to see you here instead of pclub.
                Linky does worky for me. Me does not know whats wrongy with you?
                "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Hmm...works now. Guess it was just the wrong time?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                  Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                  I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

I'm basically stripping my entire interior. I'm working on painting all the tan dash and trim panels black, and buy a custom main trim kit. Hopefully this carpet will be sweet, i gotta find black for the ceiling now too.

Comment

Rip it out, get some cloth dye and your done.... at least that's my theory

Comment

Originally posted by ColoredDreamsZ

make sure you call to see if it fits the 2nd gen pro. last time i called aroud looking for black carpet i found a site but when i called them, it was a missprint actually for the 90-94 not including the 90-95 like they originally stated.
                        Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                        FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                        Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X