Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Moroso 1/16/04

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moroso 1/16/04

hey guys/gals and other beings,

I will not be making my usuall friday trip to towers tomorrow. I will be heading up to moroso to see just how weell the MSP runs. anyone want to roll up that way? I have a full car with one passenger (alex from aXronline.) my backseat and speaker boxes will be removed this evening should be fun. PM me or get my cell number from the INTENSE siteon yahoo if you want to go.

yeah, i will not be heading to the towers tomorrow either, b/c I got my room transfer at school and that is the day I can move, and I am going up to Orlando for the weekend Sat. morning, but good luck with your runs Rich.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

glad to hear you got a room transfer. no more guys having sex in the bed next to you will be nice. that dude was very inconsiderate. oh well no him and his boyfreind can do what ever they want with out affecting YOU

Comment

Grrrrr, never mind, I just found out they won't be open this friday. the opening was delayed until wed the 21st.

Comment

That kinda works out. Veezie, Joel (black corolla) and i were gonna go watch Torque at The Sawgrass Mall Cinema.
          It opens tomorrow night and i thought about buying 25 tickets online so that a lot of us can go without waiting in line to go see it.
          It would be first come first serve on the tickets, $9 cash per person unless you have correct change for $8.50.... so no money no ticket.
          Let me know soon guys....... if i go ahead and get the 25 tickets, I'll be collecting the money for the tickets at Towers tomorrow.
          Later
          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

I WONT BE AT TOWERS lol jus lettin u guys know my gf is comin home for the week end so ill be busy

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
            mods:
            --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
            --Injen Intake (color Blue)
            --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

count me in for torque

Comment

Well that was interesting LOL

"No two sprockets are the same"

LOL

anyways, you can close this thread Rich.
                Start a new one for Moroso on Wednesday 1.21.04........ if there will be people going that is...
                Veezie and I want to.... and so does Joel.
                Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Working...
                X