Varad LED undercar kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varad LED undercar kit

I just ordered the Varad UL200 LED undercar kit. Anyone can comment on the installation or post pictures?

tia

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

led uncar heh? thats a new one on me, got a url id like to check it out
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
      led uncar heh? thats a new one on me, got a url id like to check it out

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

Comment

i was the first non-dealer in FL to have the varad underbody kit too bad the first color to be delivered was orange i've had the kit on my car since they came out a few years ago. i got it when it was a 2 piece kit and you had to add on the front and rear bulbs. another problem was when my distributor got it they only had the orange main kit and 1 extra bulb for front or rear being that i had the first kit, and it's worked flawlessly, i will highly recomend them. the UL200 kit looks way better than mine. i'm looking into changing mine out to it

if you've got an image station account you can access my photo album that has a video clip of my kit.
        Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

edit: it's #12 in the album, listed as "take off" cause my friends in the VW club where saying my car looked like a space ship

Comment

sweet!

u can see more LED pics here:

Comment

i dont know, i kinda like the glow of tubes, the leds kinda make it a more distiguished line under the car. that ufo kits kinda different. as far as quality goes though, i think the leds are a must for undercar lights.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

here's a good place to get them in the states:
              The rare domain name TheZeb.com is now available for purchase, lease or rent for your next The Zeb project. The perfect name for your marketing and advertising campaigns.

free shipping most of the time, and great prices. you can probably find them cheaper, but thezeb is a well established online merchant i paid $120 wholesale price for the 2 side bulbs and controller when i got mine the blue, white, aqua are going to be more expensive cause of the LED's used. the UL200 kit doesn't change in price based on color which is odd. i don't get why the green HLS kit is more expensive, since green LED's are very common

it doesn't look like the UL200 comes with any controller, like the HLS series. if you want the lights to flash with the music, one of these should work. they've got that same unit at best buy, except it's OPTX brand for $35. i picked on up the other day after finding that out. looks like a very well built kit. i'll see about trying it on my LED underbody kit his weekend and you all know how well it works

Comment

way off topic, but i wanna know, where did you get your hood from.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  way off topic, but i wanna know, where did you get your hood from.
                  This is from a Celica ;-)

Comment

custom jobby heh, whuddup on a how to.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

back on topic I am now the owner of 7 color chameleon color changing undercar led lighting kit, which should be installed by next week.
                      Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                        back on topic I am now the owner of 7 color chameleon color changing undercar led lighting kit, which should be installed by next week.

which kit did you get? i know there are a few more out now. post some pics if you can

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                          it doesn't look like the UL200 comes with any controller, like the HLS series. if you want the lights to flash with the music, one of these should work. they've got that same unit at best buy, except it's OPTX brand for $35. i picked on up the other day after finding that out. looks like a very well built kit. i'll see about trying it on my LED underbody kit his weekend and you all know how well it works

ok, i hooked up my LED underbody kit to the OPTX controller, and it worked great if you want to be able to have the lights flash with the music, and control interior neons or LED tubes as well, i would highly recomend the OPTX controller.

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                            ok, i hooked up my LED underbody kit to the OPTX controller, and it worked great if you want to be able to have the lights flash with the music, and control interior neons or LED tubes as well, i would highly recomend the OPTX controller.
                            to which frequencies is this controller most sensitive?

Comment

okay i got the wiring all doen up and everythign ready, but Iw on't be mountinhg the tubes until the spring on mine.

it is really really awesome.
                              Visit My Garage

Comment

Working...
                              X