Wanted: 323 Bg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: 323 Bg

I'm more or less hoping to find someone who would want to trade if possible their 323 bg for my civic wagon. I don't really care what the body looks like so much as it runs great.

Heres some info on the wagon:
    • 212k miles
    • seats 5 with tons of 'trunk' room, second row seat completely collapsable
    • 40+ mpg
    • 5spd
    • tons of fun to drive
    • new front brake pads
    • new clutch cable
    • new accelerater cable
    • new drivers side control arm
    • timing belt @ only 500 miles ago if that
    • taken great care of me personally (tune-up wise) since may of '08
    • previous owner was crazy and took amazing car of the car mechanically
    • AWESOME car for roadtrips...
    • all seats can fold down.. interior COMPLETELY flat and can sleep comfortably like a queen size bed.
    • new wipers front and back
    • all new exterior bulbs

ofcourse, it has been rallyX'd.. but everything 'problem' has been replaced and dealt with. Just sit with the car for 5 ish minutes warming it up. once the temp gauge is 50% the car will idle under it's own power and be a dream all day!

I want a 323 to rally it now. stock preferred. as i will do mods eventually. If anyone around here has one for trade/sale, or knows of someone. lemme know and/or pass this on!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

so ya... i think i'd actually be up for trading the 4wd for a good running 323 BG. anyone out there up for this?

edit: 4wd is gone.. dont even think about it
    Last edited by worldhazard; 08-31-2009, 12:11 AM.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

ive got a 323 i might be willing to trade, its this one http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37379

NW MAZDAS

Comment

pm sent

Comment

does nobody want the 4wd as a project car? it's got so many great things! all i want is a 323 lol

Comment

Working...
          X