ps some tails please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps some tails please.

hey can someone ps this....just replace all the red with clear or even like a smokey grey color.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

I know this is off topic but that pic is really makin me wonder...where'd you get it from? it looks like a guys car that goes to my school and the building in the background looks like the history building here too.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

cant remember for the life of me, prolly somebody on cardomain.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

workin' on it now...

edit: done, althou it looks funny going from color to B/W back to color
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GotBoost; 01-15-2004, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Ahhh....I was right, car looks like this and that pic is right above it...

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

yeah thats the one, nice ride, i cannot decide if i like the way that looks, thanks alot booster.
            Last edited by Kelly; 01-15-2004, 01:07 PM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

They look like a new generation of the original clear outs, when they were called clear outs. Closest thing these days is the newest Lexus suv with all clears.
              Maybe if it wasn't carbon and was all black? That might look better, it looks funky for some reason.

Comment

Next time someone needs something to do using ps, try to replace the carbon fiber with either black or a gunmetal color. and make the reflector on the side the same color as the lenses. Ive been trying but this stuff is too complicated for an x pig farmer.
                Last edited by Kelly; 01-15-2004, 04:17 PM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I want those lights now
                  My OLD Car

Comment

can someone clear the lenses in these tails also. danka shane.

i have the chrome tails right now, i am thinking about painting them tomorrow, so if it isnt too much trouble posibbly make them dark green, or like a gunmetal color.
                    Last edited by Kelly; 01-16-2004, 10:06 AM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hmm...I see you've decided to paint them? Hope it turns out nicely. This is kinda random too but how do you intend to clear the lenses? Would you replace them with something else? lexan or something of that nature?

Comment

yeah. my uncle is bringing home some uhaul trailer backup lenses tonight, ill cut them down using a die grinder and glue them in some engenius way.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                        X