Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

july 18th T.C. meet+ classic car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

july 18th T.C. meet+ classic car show

well there is a really cool classic car show down town anoka. wondering you guys are down for some fun.

so july 18th
    meet up at my place lots of street parking and some really good parking lots.
    time around 11amish.
    ill findout exactly what time it starts.

here are some pics of the classic car show from today.
    (btw i didnt even know this was going on till me and the wife went for a walk and saw it.lol) o and we got there when everyone was starting to leave for the night. last time we went there was over a 100 cars.

here is the rest of the photos we took
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

any takers?

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I work that day bro. Too many BP powered vehicles in MN, but most of them are down for the year/month. We need to organize something better so everyone can come

Comment

Working...
      X