price of painting the 2 sides of a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

price of painting the 2 sides of a car

I already know how much it will cost me to paint both of my bumpers...
    400 .. 200 a pop ..
    But what I really want to know is how much does it cost to spray the 2 sides of a car that may have minor dents in it ..
    Does anyone know an approximate price for this.
    I already have a family friend who has a body shop that I would let do the work.
    I already know that I can get it done at a discount. But I don't know what the average going rate is to paint 2 sides of a car.
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

200 a bumper whao lol thank god for fam lol i jus gotta pay for supplies and thas onl paint not 2 much but a garage would b no more than 150 up here but i have no clue i kno imma paint my car whiole thing its gonna cost me bout wha chu payin for ur bumpers and only in paint like i said but u kno cant b cheap i will give my uncle like 300 for doin it for me life is good wit such a big fam but good luck aight

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetpimp713
      200 a bumper whao lol thank god for fam lol i jus gotta pay for supplies and thas onl paint not 2 much but a garage would b no more than 150 up here but i have no clue i kno imma paint my car whiole thing its gonna cost me bout wha chu payin for ur bumpers and only in paint like i said but u kno cant b cheap i will give my uncle like 300 for doin it for me life is good wit such a big fam but good luck aight

.................................................. ............................................

Comment

Anybody have the link to the ebonics filter?

Comment

yeah.. punch yourself in the head until you feel dumber..
          instant ebonics skills!

bruce95fmla.. i can't say the cost for your 323's sides...but for a whole car, here it's $1200 CDN (US$950).. My cousin says it'd be about $350 CDN for the sides of my car... he doesn't give me that good a discount.. so i'd say expect to pay about $300US +/-

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

^^ hahahaha. nice!
              you get a beer if i ever meet you!

RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                ^^ hahahaha. nice!
                you get a beer if i ever meet you!
                Wohooo! make sure it's one of those tasty canadian beers
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

all tastes like urine to me.
                  oddly enough,the only beer i drink is chinese beer.. go figure.

but you got it... (can you get real 7% canadian beers in the US?)

- note: for dipsetpimp713's message.. i actually had to hang up the phone and STARE at it to be able to understand it...

RB springs
                  Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

better get maaco.
                    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lmao ebonics...sorry i will try and remember not every1 is from da nyc...oops...o well every1 round here understands me fine and i will probaly b at dat meet so meet cha there...1

Comment

i know people that TALK like that.. but to take the time to write it out... tha'ts just more patience than i'd have
                        i can type properly alot faster than i can type how i speak.

RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Wow, what a post dipset lol ... My eyes actually skiped past most of the words lol ...
                          I actually read it twice ... lol ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yeah , but the car that I want to paint over is the Red Protege that is in the sig. I need to paint the two sides and the two bumpers... **** the whole damn car.. But I want to do it a section at a time... ohh yeah the trunk needs to be done also.

I also need to paint the front lip. I am about to prime it soon and I was thinking about painting the front lip Black. I also will be working on some side skirts to ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                            X