Need help with head lights setups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with head lights setups?

Ok i just got some blue headlights but i dont know which wires goes on the right spot of the bulb. See them 3 wires i think there wrong because when i turn my headlight on, my bright lights sign on my dash in on....

The left light goes RED WIRE, BLACK WIRE, RED AN WHITE WIRE, READING THE COLORS LEFT TO RIGHT.

The right light goes RED WIRE, BLACK WIRE, RED AND WHITE WIRE READING THE COLORS LEFT TO RIGHT.

I dont think there right could someone tell the correct row the colors go in on both sides THANKS.

Ratrod

The plug should only go in one way. Are you sure you dont just have your brights ON?

Edit: I just looked at mine, it goes: Black, Red, Red/White. (right to left) What happened to your plug? Its missing in the picture.
    Last edited by Marc93lx; 01-15-2004, 10:40 PM.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

As far as I can remember,

Black wire = ground
      Red wire = lights
      Red/white wire = brights
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Yea I Know That ,, Ok Ya Know How You Have 3 Metal Prongs In The Bulb... I Dont Know Which Color Goes To The Right Prong In The Light Bulb....

Ok You Got
        What Color Goes To The 3 Prongs
        I Have Now In Order R B Rw Wires
        1 2 3 Prong

SEE MARC YOUR GOES R, B, RW RIGHT TO LEFT MINE GOES R, B,RW LEFT TO RIGHT NOT LIKE YOURS
        Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
          Yea I Know That ,, Ok Ya Know How You Have 3 Metal Prongs In The Bulb... I Dont Know Which Color Goes To The Right Prong In The Light Bulb....

Ok You Got
          What Color Goes To The 3 Prongs
          I Have Now In Order R B Rw Wires
          1 2 3 Prong

SEE MARC YOUR GOES R, B, RW RIGHT TO LEFT MINE GOES R, B,RW LEFT TO RIGHT NOT LIKE YOURS
          No, its B, R, RW from right to left on mine. Or you could say RW, R, B left to right. Same thing. Try that order.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            No, its B, R, RW from right to left on mine. Or you could say RW, R, B left to right. Same thing. Try that order.

NOPE STILL NOT THE SAME DONT WORK I STILL THAT THE BIGHT SIGN ON MY DASH WHEN MY BRIGHTS ARENT ON
            Ratrod

Comment

Thanks Marc you were right...... RW, R, B
              Ratrod

Comment

NP, glad you got it working!
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                  NP, glad you got it working!
                  Very Much glad i did, now my blue lights looks great and sorry about making you car show threads.....
                  Ratrod

Comment

Working...
                  X