sum dat i tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sum dat i tried

hey take a look at my minor ones...i have more maybe i will put them up some other time
    Attached Files

It would look sooooooooooooooo much better without that wing. Just MHO. That green doesn't look too bad though, maybee just a tad darker.
    I don't know about a dual exhaust on a 4 banger...
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
      It would look sooooooooooooooo much better without that wing. Just MHO. That green doesn't look too bad though, maybee just a tad darker.
      I don't know about a dual exhaust on a 4 banger...
      ditto on the wing thing

Comment

duel exhaust belongs on a camaro, you need a pipe big enough to put your head in. Now dats dope.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sorry but it's gettin there esp. the way you write in your posts. You interior is lookin good but I'm not a fan of the wing or the coffee cans.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

yeah i agree, your well on your way to winning the most riced out protege award.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

guys don't flame him ...
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

well i kno ya dont like the way my protege may be...but think of it this way its me invested the money not you...and i get nothin but compliments around here on it so its all good...and wha chu mean by coffee cans???...i take alot of pride on droppin all dis cash into my car and think of it like this,am i hatin on your cars? not im not so dont hate on mines ...regarless what any1 says that spoiler is not coming off...ur opinion obveiously aint like mines but w/e...these are some pics bfo the spoiler i like it more now so thats all dat matters
                Attached Files

Comment

I was givin you props on the interior.
                  I've taken heat about my LED 3rd brake light, even though it's outta the car now because it wasn't designed right. I'm gonna redo it so it looks better, it's just a matter of time between school and the lovely lady to get around to it.
                  I'm not a hater, I can dish it out and I can take it.
                  coffee cans=ricer mufflers=anything tacky big

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                  Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                  I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

do0d is this freaking ebonics 101, speek english. im not hating, im just saying the spoiler is close to a park bench. and not my taste.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i thought that wing PS on but thats his wing ...... no comment on that subject but hmm ok no more typing for me
                      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Working...
                      X