Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

help get in the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help get in the club

i just got a 89 mazda 626 n i was wonder how can i get in to intense performance club i dont have anything done to the car rite now.
    Barry
    protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

come to a meet, introduce yourself. your in the club. we have no annual dues but do like club members to buy a t-shirt. I think they are like $7-10 and have a club sticker on the car. the small side window ones are $10 for 2. the front windshield is $20. we meet the last friday of every moth @ tower shops in davie @ 7pm. just south of 595 on university (east side of the road). there are a few of us out there every week (namely myself) I am usually there by 6pm. swing on by and introduce yourself. I'll be there this evening if you can make it. we park by the recycling bins across from taco bell. if you make it down look for a blue Mazdaspeed with a short, fat driver named richard...that would be me. stock cars are fine. we only care that you are a car enthusiast...plus stock means there is work to be done

Comment

i am all was out there.i will go bye u guyz n say wuts up
      Barry
      protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaracer9486
        i am all was out there.i will go bye u guyz n say wuts up
        I don't know how many of us will be there tonight, next week is the club meet. I will be there though

Comment

i am not goin to have my 626 this week i am getting it on the weekend so i will have it for the meet.rite now i am drivin a 94 mazda protege
          Barry
          protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

by the way my name is barry
            Barry
            protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

welcome barry, my name is Richard. our club presidents name is Vlad and the VP is Dima

Comment

and my name is Rick. i'm a nobody.
                Rick
                '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                '02 Protege5.0

Comment

My name is Eric and im an alcoh..... oops wrong forum. Newayz im gonna be down at Towers tonite. Ill be there a lil late cuz im not getting outta wrk early.
                  Eric Johnson
                  Intense Performance
                  Mazda Club of South Florida
                  http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                  Former President/Webmaster
                  Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                  - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                  - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                  - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                  - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                  Current project: None...

Comment

what's up barry? nice to see that you are interested in the club. rich pretty much nailed everything right on the head. there are no dues but in the very very near future the club might collect from everybody $5 or so for reasons to be explained. this is not a due or membership fee of any sorts, it does not cover your tshirt or stickers. all it is is basically fund for emergencies and will be used for such situations only. stuff such as broken trophies and lunches at chili's when for some unknown reason we end up short in funds to pay for the bill. this money can also be used pending approval of the club for individual member's car emergencies such as towing or whatever, but to be repaid back to the club of course. vlad will be here shortly to describe this in more detail if any. i stand strongly behind my belief that club stuff should be paid for by ALL club members and not just one or two people who cover for everybody else.

btw, i think rich made a typing error. the official club meet will be in two weeks since that is the last friday of the month.
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Hi Barry.
                      It was great to meet you and talk with you last night. Hope to see you at all the club meets in the future (yep, last friday night every month)

As far as the $5 from everyone...... I agree with Dima. Its a great idea and we could use an emergency club fund, but more importantly, we would need someone who is always there at every meet to take care of it and make sure everyone has put in their part.
                      Basically a "treasurer" position.
                      We can discuss this as well as plans for the Feb. 7th statewide on January 30th (either at Towers or at the Kmart spot after towers since its quieter)

Later,
                      Vlad
                      Last edited by Devl323; 01-17-2004, 05:42 PM.
                      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

where do i get a decal form and i asked for the January 30th
                        Barry
                        protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

I get the decals made through a sign shop that hooks up the club pretty nicely.
                          I'll see if i can have it made for the 30th but i doubt it... i'll definitely have them for you for the Feb. 7th Statewide meet. You'll need to pay for the stickers before i can have them made...... and please let me know what colors and size you'd like.
                          -Windshield banner or side window stickers?
                          -Color for INTENSE?
                          -Color for Performance?

Later,
                          Vlad

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

if u r goin to b at towers this friday i can make it out there around 930 with the money for it n the colors and size
                            Barry
                            protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

I might be. But it's not a guarantee since my wife will probably be working and I'd have to pick her up at about that time in Pompano.

Comment

Working...
                              X