Custom Sideskirts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Sideskirts...

So guys whats going on? I was wondering what the demand for sideskirts for our cars would be?? I was thinking maybe a group-buy kinda thing. So post pics of what "style" sideskirts would be most popular and maybe i can put together like 15 pairs and sell 'em (non-painted or painted whichever) I can more than likely send different people different skirts which ever they want, will probably cost a little bit more though. What do you guys think would be a decent price...$200 non-painted maybe? On monday I'll talk with one of my buddies and see how much I'll be able to sell 'em for.

I might be able to do whole bodykits too. Depends on how cheap i can get them for. If anyone is interested in a whole body kit I don't have to meet a "requirement" of people I can just do one or two. What I'll be doing is Modifying Civic Skirts and bumpers to fit the pro. If you want pictures first My sideskirts will be done soon the front and back bumpers won't be done for a while though.

Peace

Oh and I can probably do Z3 Fenders too. What do you guys think about that? Gimme what you think a fair price on those would be also.

Comment

I know Bizob used older BMW skirts on his 1st gen, and i know he had to mod them, but i don't remember to what extent.

Comment

Working...
      X