Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The little bucket that could

Pics of my ride:

Last edited by limpgtx; 01-17-2004, 03:11 AM.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

damn Imagestation

Comment

yeah man cant see ****
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i like your wheels look nice
        Last edited by Semtex; 01-16-2004, 07:38 PM.
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Fixed them for you:

Car looks awesome! Very very nice
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Do you have a interior shot of your gauges?

Comment

your car rocks bro
              00 dakota 4x4
              90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Sweet dude, when did you get the rims? How much the slow you down??? Noiiiice!
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

looks ass loads better with the rims, you def need an interior shot of the gauges.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I like the intercooler... I envy you...

Comment

The guages arent anything special, just a tach, boost and oil pressure guage. I do have a PRofec B and turbo timer too. Some 93 EGT side skirts are going to be on their soon when Adam (boostedpro) gets off his ass, j/k love ya man =). Then when tax returns come, I'm going to be buying the GTR front and rear bumpers, along with tint and some black mx-3 seats.
                      James G.
                      sobe83@yahoo.com
                      MySpace
                      Cardomain
                      <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                        Sweet dude, when did you get the rims? How much the slow you down??? Noiiiice!
                        I got the rims about 2 weeks ago. I was originally gonna go with 16's, but I didnt find any rims I liked in that size. Then I saw these and had to get em, I really havent noticed much of a decelerate, only thing I was pissed about is I still spin em top end in first gear and spin em for a good second when I shift into 2nd. Pretty much I'm having a problem keeping the front end sticking
                        James G.
                        sobe83@yahoo.com
                        MySpace
                        Cardomain
                        <BR>

Comment

How heavy are those wheels? ADR wheels are popular on ebay and I was looking at some, but wasn't sure if they're any good. What do you think?

Comment

Ever think of getting an lsd?

Comment

The wheels are about 20lbs each, pretty heavy but I adore them. If you have shockwave, go here http://www.discounttire.com/dtc/broc...heelsInter.jsp and check how some wheels would look on your car.

I've thought of lsd, but it's just so much and I'd rather spend that money on other things right now.
                              James G.
                              sobe83@yahoo.com
                              MySpace
                              Cardomain
                              <BR>

Comment

Working...
                              X