probably selling my 1st gen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably selling my 1st gen.

I might be selling my first gen. Its a 1990 LX dohc 5 speed model, brand new paint, tranny, clutch, turned down flywheel. All new 4 wheel disc brakes. 17" wheels with kuhmo tires, lowered 1.75 (intrax). Manifold back exhaust w/ 2.25" piping, catco hi-flow cat, and magnaflow dtm style muffler. New interior from a 1992 protege (perfect shape) strut tower bar, air filter, pioneer speakers, custome grille, and many other little mods. If anyone might be interested let me know. the car was just inspected a week ago
    Zach
    Last edited by NoFear; 01-16-2004, 07:33 PM.

90 Mazda Protege LX 5-Speed (currently 4 sale)
    -Mods...who care's anymore?DOHC anyone

sound like a nice deal for someone, sorry to hear your leaving, what are you going to buy in its place?
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

I know everyones going to hate to hear this, but probably a Z28 Camaro

Comment

Sorry to hear that you'll be selling the Pro. The car is in great shape so I doubt you'll have trouble finding a buyer. How many miles are on the car?
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear
          MMMmmm I'd love a nice 98 ws6.. That's my dream car for sure man.
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear
            well if your gonna rid yourself of your 1g, thats the only car id trade mine for (well, id take a wrx too)
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

keep the pro and get the camaro too. Proteges are cheap and easy to maintain. but do waht you gotta do. How much u sellin it for? i have a few ppl down here lookin for a nice lil car to drive around. Just let me know bro. Email me Jhar344@icqmail.com
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Yeah I'm about to buy a Stang 5.0 Thursday because my Protege is out of commision.. AGAIN. I need a more reliable car to drive daily.. so I'm keeping the Pro to fix back up (rebuild turbo, etc.) and keep it as a track/weekend car.
                -Robert
                '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

how's 50 bucks?

lmao, that's about all i have ...haha..

It's a real sweet ride man! Too bad my wallet is sour.

Comment

Still no luck selling the pro. 1 person called from the autolocator add and said they would come to look at it on Sunday (no show). Well I guess its a bad time to sell with all the snow right now here in PA.

Comment

try www.autotrader.com
                      also try www.carbuyersmarket.com --- a lot of people from new york go to PA to buy cars, because your roads are in better condition.

and www.craigslist.org (if not the right addy, go on yahoo and do a search for it)
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dude, my mom is looking for a car, she has the money, but it would be terribly hard to get the car from pennsylvania when we are in texas, i think she was going to buy it for me, and her keep driving the pro we already have.

Is it the maroon car?

Comment

you could always ship it on a train or soemthing.
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

haha. and how much would THAT cost?

Comment

hey no fear, is it the maroon one in your siggie?

Comment

Working...
                              X